2 scholars per year aimed at providing administrative and masteral to its members and would be officers of the College.
- Filipino less than 50 years of age
- PCCP member of good standing for the last 5 years
- Member of at least 1 PCCP council or committee for the past 3 years
- Nominated by the training institution head or PCCP chapter president
- Willing to serve in the PCCP executive committee or any PCCP leadership position for at least 2 years for every year of scholarship support.
Scholars may choose to enroll to University of the Philippines, University of Santo Tomas and Ateneo de Manila University who offer masteral programs on health or health research such as MHA, Mclin Epi, MPH or MHBA.
Scholars will enjoy a 50% financial support from their tuition fee and P 10,000.00 for the thesis preparation for a minimum period of 3 years provided he/she maintain a grade of 2.0 or its equivalent.