- There is currently limited evidence on the safety of e-cigarettes and their sustainability as a smoking cessation aid.
- There are concerns about the attractiveness and appeal of e-cigarettes to the youth and subsequent tobacco smoking and nicotine addiction.
- The use of e-cigarettes may undermine smoke-free policies that are already in place and the increasing de-normalization of smoking.
- E-cigarettes are not subjected to the same rigorous standards as a pharmaceutical product or drug.
- Before e-cigarettes are widely promoted, evidence…